Login or Create an Account
Create an Account
- Medicinal Ingredients:
- Super food Complex [1:10] (provides: wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, soy lecithin, (99% oil free), spirulina, pectin apple fiber, sprouted barley malt, brown rice bran, bee pollen, pineapple juice powder, Nova Scotia Dulse, fructooligosaccharides, chlorella, beet juice powder, oat grass, rye grass, grape seed extract, peppermint leaf, royal jelly, acerola juice powder, licorice root (20mg), rhubarb juice powder, aloe vera, ginkgo biloba (10mg), ginger root and bilberry leaf.)
- Eleutherococus Senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) [1:1]
- Vegetable Juice Complex [1:10](provides: broccoli juice, carrot juice, tomato juice, beet juice, spinach juice, cucumber juice, Brussels sprout juice, cabbage juice, celery juice, kale juice, asparagus juice, green bell pepper juice, cauliflower juice, parsley juice, wheat grass juice.)
- Chlorophyll Powder
- Aloe Vera Extract [200x]
triple filtered water, stevia, vegetable glycerine, sea salt, preservative for freshness (potassium sorbate), natural apple and peppermint flavour.
600ml + 600ml
Using the measuring cap provided, take 1/2 capful (15ml) daily. For best results, take before breakfast directly or mix with juice or water.
Contains no dairy, starch, wheat or yeast.
- Over 20 green nutrients, botanicals, herbs & vegetable juice extracts.
- With Chlorophyll to detoxify and deodorize.
- Boosts physical energy & improves alertness.
- Aids digestion and promotes intestinal health.
- Mild, pleasant tasting mint flavour.
Related VideosNo Related Videos
Articles by a naturopathic doctor.
This liquid boost of essential greens includes:
Chlorophyll - Chlorophyll is a group of green pigments that allow plants to capture energy from the sun. It is most well known as a deodorizing and breath freshening agent by speeding the release of toxins from the bloodstream. Commercial chewing gums, toothpastes, mouthwashes and deodorants often have chlorophyll added to it for this reason. Chlorophyll is a very nutritious substance because it contains large amounts of magnesium. It is used for blood disorders, like anemia, because a molecule of chlorophyll resembles the human hemoglobin (oxygen-carrying) molecule. Chlorophyll also has antioxidant properties and therefore, protects our cells from damage due to free radicals.
Aloe Vera - Internally its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties act to heal the inner lining of the digestive tract, making it useful in the treatment of ulcers, hemorrhoids and colitis. It is also a laxative that can be used for constipation and as a colon cleanser.
Ginseng - As a tonic for invigoration and fortification in times of fatigue and debility or declining capacity for work and concentration. Siberian Ginseng is also used during convalescence.
Ginkgo Biloba - Ginkgo Biloba contains active compounds called flavo-glycosides. These compounds have antioxidant properties. Ginkgo Biloba Extract (GBE) has been shown to decrease inflammation by inhibiting platelet formation in the circulatory system thus increasing blood flow to the brain and other vital organ systems. GBE has been used to treat memory loss, dementia, macular degeneration, asthma and impotence.
Spirulina - Energy booster - cholesterol reducer aids in mineral absorption. Helps to satisfy hunger naturally and to balance blood sugar levels.
Beet Root - Beet Root contains a red pigment called "betanin" which is an anthocyan. Beet Root has antioxidant properties and it helps remove toxins from the body. Beet Root has also been shown to have a stimulant effect on the immune system.
Why Drink Greens?
Super green food combinations are ideal when you don't have time to make healthy vegetables or a big salad. Getting enough greens on a daily basis has been recognized by nutritional scientists as a way of staying healthy and of helping to prevent common diseases like cancer and cardiovascular disease. But, also getting enough greens energizes your body - as anyone who uses a green food combination daily will tell you.
What You Can Notice When You Take Greens:
- Increased energy - without coffee!
- Improved elimination and detoxification
- Better digestion
- Optimized immune system function
- Reduced "brain fog"
- More balanced blood sugar
The body has effective ways of dealing with toxins and waste products. Sometimes these pathways are not working up to speed or become blocked. The back up of waste material makes it harder for the rest of the body to function normally and ultimately leads to disease.
Since the environment in which we live makes it impossible for us to maintain a pristine lifestyle, regular cleansing is essential.
Detoxification involves dietary, supplemental and physical interventions. It usually focuses on one or more of the main organs of detoxification, the liver, kidneys, bowels, lungs or skin.
Help Detoxify Your Body Daily By:
- Drinking water with a squeeze of fresh lemon, upon waking.
- Taking a greens drink, daily.
- Consuming natural, fresh fruit and vegetables daily.
- Avoiding refined foods, sugar and processed and packaged foods.
- Exercising daily.
- Taking milk thistle or other cleansing herbs.
- Dry Brushing the skin.
- Consuming at least 8 glasses of pure water daily.
- Ensuring regular bowel movements, try psyllium or flax for extra fiber.
- Related Products
There are no products matching the selection.
- Works Well With
There are no products matching the selection.
- Often Ordered With
- write a review (Earn Free Reward Points)
VITAL GREENS LIQUID - 600ML + 600ML (2 FOR DEAL) + BONUS ITEM(21 reviews)
18 out of 21 viewers would recommend this product to a friend
3 customers found this product reviews helpful
Date - Newest First
- Date - Newest First
- Highest Rated
- Most Helpful
Both my husband and I take some daily.
Fantastic stuff! Try some you wont be disappointed.
crampsnauseabloatinggas and diarrhea. Cleansing shouldnt be painful.